Saturday 14 April 2012

chapter 78 : i miss you so bad .. i miss you so so BAD !

SYERAH .. i miss you :( 
mpa nmpak happy dengan azureen .. 
i'm here to upload some pictures that out sweet thing that you do to me .. 
and its all just a memory .. i know you can built a new one with AZUREEN :')
x jeles pown . cuma kmi x sangka mpa buat kmi cmni :'D
our memory :)
                                               your second letter that suprised me on my table :D
                                 you draw to me at the first koir rehearsel .. don't you remember ?
                                                                      shana draw it .
                             you draw it to me again .. but this time you borrow my book to see a lyrics
                                                 well that you write on top the draw <3
                                   this is all memory .. and the stars you did to me with your hand <3
                                        i upload it because i miss you .. i need you by now .. 


# all that i can say that i miss you so so so bad .
semalam meen minum ayaq yassin dengan niat nk merapatkan hubungan dengan syerah ..
i just wanna say that I MISS YOU! ..
can you understand me just for this time ? 
ok done right now




LOVE,meen